Automatic Retractable Bollard - Electric
Electric Automatic Retractable Bollards are intended for applications where automatic operation is necessary, but where flush mounting is required when the bollard is in the retracted state.
Multiple electric retractable bollards can be operated together to secure larger openings in place of an automatic gate system.
- Fast operating speed.
- Automatic detection of overload and load reversal.
- Grade 316 stainless steel surface plate and post.
- Polymer post guides for smooth, silent operation.
- All in-ground components are Zinc Plated for superior corrosion protection.
- Battery back-up to maintain site security in the event of a power outage.
Manual Retractable Bollard
Manual Retractable Bollards are intended for applications where the bollard must be removed to allow access to authorised vehicles, but where storage options for removed post are limited. The bollard retracts within an in-ground canister, and mounts flush with the road surface when in the retracted state.
- Easy to use and easy to service.
- Convenient pad-lockable operation (Padlock not included).
- Padlock above ground level for added convenience.
- Self contained, retractable handle.
- All components are Zinc Plated for superior corrosion protection.
- Optional powdercoat to customer selection.